Female friends are often troubled by various gynecological diseases, especially abnormal leucorrhea, which is one of the most common gynecological diseases. Sometimes, the leucorrhea is only yellow, but there is no blood or brown symptoms. At this time, many people are asking whether the symptoms of yellowing vaginal discharge are serious or not, and can they heal themselves? In this regard, this article briefly introduces the answer.
Can leucorrhea turn yellow on its own?
Yellow leucorrhea is generally a symptom of vaginitis infection. If it is not treated, the condition will continue to worsen, and it will certainly not heal itself. Therefore, it is still necessary to go to the hospital for examination and receive treatment in time after the cause of the disease is found. Yellow leucorrhea is a phenomenon of abnormal leucorrhea. The abnormal leucorrhea usually changes in color and shape, and is often accompanied by purulent leucorrhea, bloody leucorrhea, watery leucorrhea and bean dregs leucorrhea, which are all symptoms of gynecological diseases.
Causes of yellowing vaginal discharge
(1) TCM explanations of yellowing vaginal discharge
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that the yellowing of leucorrhea is caused by the human body’s damp heat and intense irritation. It can be adjusted through Chinese medical diet and diet therapy to achieve the ultimate goal of treatment. If the vaginal discharge is yellow and accompanied by lower abdomen pain or leucorrhea peculiar smell, and the leucorrhea shows tofu and watery, it means that the yellowing symptoms of leucorrhea are already serious, and it is even more difficult to heal by itself. , You must seek medical attention in time.
(2) Western medicine explains the cause of yellowing vaginal discharge
1. Trichomonas vaginitis. The leucorrhea turns yellow or appears yellowish-green, thin and purulent. At this time, the leucorrhea increases and foams, accompanied by vaginal itching symptoms and foul smell.
2. Fungal vaginitis. Leucorrhea is yellow or white, and there are tofu residue and curdled lumps. In addition, there are symptoms of vaginal itching. The texture is thin and thick, accompanied by sticky, and smelly.
3. Cervical erosion. Leucorrhea turns yellow, causing more leucorrhea, and it appears purulent, without any taste.
4. Senile vaginitis. Leucorrhea is watery or purulent, with increased leucorrhea and foul smell, and leucorrhea with blood or accompanied by lower abdomen and vaginal swelling and burning.
What are the dietary taboos for abnormal leucorrhea
(1) For abnormal leucorrhea, you should eat foods that benefit the spleen and kidneys and clear away heat and dampness, such as lotus seeds, jujubes, yam, coix seeds and winter melon seeds. Pay attention to rest and do more physical exercise.
(2) Avoid tobacco and alcohol
Smoking can aggravate the condition. This is because the nicotine contained in tobacco will weaken the binding force between arterial blood and oxygen. Alcohol can promote damp heat, so smoking and alcohol must be contraindicated. In addition, alcoholic beverages such as fermented rice and medicinal wine are not suitable for drinking.
(3) Avoid spicy food
Spicy foods (such as peppers, ginger, onions, garlic) are more likely to generate heat and heat, which can cause internal organs to accumulate heat and poison, which can cause gum swelling and pain, mouth and tongue sores, or short red urine, burning anus, causing itching of the vulva and aggravating the condition .
(4) Avoid aquatic seafood
Fishy fish such as mandarin fish, yellow croaker, hairtail, black croaker, shrimp, crab, etc. will promote dampness and heat. After eating, it is easy to cause vulvar itching and aggravate the condition, which is not conducive to the regression of inflammation. Avoid eating.
(5) Avoid sweet and greasy food
Sweets and greasy foods, such as lard, fatty pork, butter, mutton fat, butter, etc., chocolate, candies, desserts, butter cakes, etc., will promote dampness and heat, increase the secretion of vaginal discharge, and affect the therapeutic effect. Avoid eating .
Female patients with abnormal leucorrhea can eat more vegetables and foods that replenish qi and blood to ensure a regular daily routine. Try to avoid staying up late and socializing in life. Good living habits can effectively help women stay away from gynecological diseases. Once an abnormal leucorrhea problem is found, it may cause various gynecological diseases. At this time, it is best to go to the hospital for examination, and the doctor will determine whether the leucorrhea is serious or not. If it is more serious, treatment is necessary.