neck and shoulder discomfort
1. Tilt and stretch the neck Keep the body still, the left palm is close to the top of the head, the fingers touch the right ear, and the head is flexed to the left side. Hold for 15 seconds, reset slowly, and rest for 5 seconds. Alternate on both sides, do 2 to 3 sets.
2. Head-hand confrontation exercise Put your hands and fingers behind your head, look straight ahead, slightly close your jaw, retract your head back, and push your hands forward. Do 2-3 sets for 30 seconds each time.
3.Y-shaped lifting exercise Keep sitting, lift both hands up, above the top of the head, thumbs up, so that the arms are located in the direction of 10 o’clock and 2 o’clock respectively, and move forward and backward in a Y-shape. Each group of 12 to 15 times, do 2 to 3 groups.
Elbow and wrist discomfort
1. Forearm Rolling Ball Exercise Place a tennis ball or massage ball on the inside or outside of the forearm, and press the uncomfortable part vertically or forward and backward. Do 2-3 sets for 30-60 seconds each time.
2. Resistance wrist flexion and extension exercise: Hold the water bottle in one hand, palm up, and hold the wrist with the other hand, and do the wrist extension and flexion movement at a constant speed. Then, with the palm facing down, do the same wrist extension and flexion movement. Each group of 10 to 20 times, alternately on both sides, each 1 to 3 groups.
3. Finger grasping the towel exercise Choose a thicker towel to practice the grasping power of the fingers, lasting 20 seconds each time, 20 times per group, and do 3 to 5 groups.
1. Baby-style relaxation: Kneel and sit on the heels, the body is relaxed and attached to the thigh, the hands are placed on the side of the body, and the forehead is relaxed and attached to the ground. The whole body is relaxed, abdominal breathing, hold for about 1 minute, do 2 to 3 groups.
2. Supine Glute Bridge Exercise Lie on your back on the ground, touch the soles of your feet, your elbows, and your back occiput on the ground, bend your knees 90 degrees, and press your calves vertically to the ground, so that your hips and waist leave the ground. Lift the hips up, relax the waist, and slightly add in the abdomen, hold for 5 to 10 seconds. Do 3 to 5 sets of 10 repetitions per set.
3. Stand on a plank against the wall, support the wall with both hands, lean your body against the wall, bend your arms slowly, lift your heels slightly, then support your hands strongly, keep your torso slightly away from the wall, hold for 30 to 60 seconds, do 2 ~ 4 times.
Knee and ankle discomfort
1. Single-leg squat practice Facing the mirror, squat with one leg slightly bent, observe the center of the ankle, knee and hip joint in the mirror, whether the three-point line is a straight line; observe whether the torso in the mirror is neutral and stable. Adjust the movements to meet the above two requirements, maintain for 5 seconds, do 2 to 3 groups of 10 times per group.
2. Relax the legs with the foam roller. Bend over and lie on the yoga mat, the forearm is close to the yoga mat, the upper arm is perpendicular to the ground, the back is straight, and the abdomen is tightened. Straighten your legs back and place the foam roller under your thighs, allowing the foam roller to roll back and forth between your thighs and knees. The same method can be used for the muscles of the back of the calf. Each group of 10 to 20 times, do 2 to 3 groups.
3. Ankle joint exercise Calf-raising exercise: keep your feet together, tiptoe to the highest point and then recover, do 15 to 20 times. Standing on one foot with eyes closed: Lift one leg and stand on one foot with eyes closed for 10 to 30 seconds. Be sure to keep your legs steady and try not to shake or evert your legs.