Oxytetracycline has been used a lot in the past, but I found that many people do not know how to use it. The problem was not solved after spending money, or the effect was not good. Today I will talk to you about how I use oxytetracycline and share my experience:
Oxytetracycline is a light yellow tablet or sugar-coated tablet, belonging to the tetracycline class, which can be used to treat rickettsial diseases, including epidemic typhus, endemic typhus, Rocky Mountain fever, scrub typhus and Q fever, infections of the genus Mycoplasma and chlamydia infections .
Oxytetracycline is effective against Staphylococcus aureus, Pneumococcus, Streptococcus pyogenes, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Meningococcus, Escherichia coli, Bacillus aerogenes, Shigella, Yersinia, Listeria monocytogenes, etc. Strong antibacterial activity; in addition, oxytetracycline also has a strong effect on Rickettsia, Mycoplasma, Chlamydia, Actinomycetes, etc.
The product has a broad-spectrum antibacterial effect, and has a certain inhibitory effect on sensitive bacteria including pneumococcus, streptococcus, some staphylococcus, bacillus anthracis, bacillus tetani, mycoplasma hyopneumoniae, chlamydia and spirochetes.
01. It has a remarkable curative effect on paratyphoid fever, eperythrozoon, anthrax, panting disease, dysentery, and porcine pneumonia in pigs.
02. Poultry dysentery and chlamydia can also be used to relieve stress response, increase egg production, and promote weight gain of poultry.
03. Aquatic products are used to treat fish vibriosis, dephosphorization disease, gill rot disease, eel Dehua disease, trout sore disease, eel red fin disease, etc.
01. Piglets are used for health care. This is the most widely used, and the prevention is relatively wide. For example, the prevention of red body, parasites in the respiratory tract, and diarrhea in piglets all have certain effects; if simple streptococcal parasites may It is not as good as cephalosporin, but it will be more widely discussed; in addition, pigs that have no problems do not need health care, so oxytetracycline is used when pig farms are troublesome;
02. Oxytetracycline is the first choice for the treatment of red body , especially for piglets and pregnant sows, and the effect is not bad;
03. When piglets have asthma , oxytetracycline is effective. When old sows are panting, oxytetracycline and lincomycin are also the first choice;
04. When chlamydia, porcine conjunctivitis or sow chlamydia cause diarrhea in piglets or high mortality from various diseases, the afterbirth of chlamydia sows is likely to be the same as pearls, and the effect of oxytetracycline is better; conjunctivitis oxytetracycline Drug injections or tetracycline eye drops are more effective;
05. For purulent pigs, such as the neck or other places, the effect of using oxytetracycline will be better, and actinomycetes are not sensitive to other antibiotics;
In fact, for many diseases, such as leptospira and other uncommon diseases, oxytetracycline is widely used because of its broad antibacterial spectrum. In addition, oxytetracycline is less harmful to pigs, so piglets or pregnant sows often use oxytetracycline; If you can make good use of oxytetracycline, I believe that pig diseases will be better cured and the cost will be lower.