According to the latest report in the British “Daily Mail”, curry can not only prevent heart disease, asthma, constipation, senile dementia and other diseases, but also help to evoke sexual desire.
Scientists have found that most curries contain 10 ingredients that are very beneficial to health, such as turmeric, cinnamon, coriander, fennel, and Cistanche.
Studies have shown that yellow curry is most helpful in evoking and enhancing male sexual desire, the main reason is that the yellow curry contains Cistanche.
According to Professor Yang Li of Xiyuan Hospital of China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Cistanche deserticola, known as “desert ginseng”, is one of the traditional Chinese medicines used in the treatment of kidney and aphrodisiac. The “Chinese Pharmacopoeia” records the effects of beneficial blood, kidney and impotence, and laxative. It is often used for weak waist and knees, impotence and premature ejaculation, palace infertility, intestinal dryness, and bloody constipation.
Curry is generally divided into five colors of black, red, yellow, green and white depending on the materials produced. Yellow curry and chicken are the best “beats” to learn the delicious curry chicken that helps to increase “sexual interest”!
1. Wash the chicken, knead it into cubes, add appropriate cooking wine, soy sauce and ginger, mix well and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut into pieces; peel off the onions and cut into pieces.
3. Add the appropriate amount of oil to the pan and heat it. Pour in the onion and stir until softened, then put in the chicken and fry until the flesh is white.
4. Pour the potatoes and carrots and continue to stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the water and not the chicken.
5. Pour the curry powder into the pot and mix well. Cover the lid and cook for 5 minutes. Turn to medium heat for 15 minutes until the water is almost dry.
6. After uncovering, pour half a bag of fresh milk (about 100 ml), mix with salt and sugar, and cook for 5 minutes.