With the arrival of summer, there are more and more barbecue stalls on the roadside, and they are very popular among consumers. Common grilled foods include roast chicken, roast duck, kebabs, grilled fish, grilled shrimp, baked bean products, etc., and the taste is unique. So, do you often eat these barbecued foods, will it cause cancer?
Gastric cancer says: Many people think that eating barbecue is a very unhealthy behavior. The life span of gastric mucosal epithelial cells is very short, and frequent barbecues can damage the gastric mucosa and may even lead to gastric cancer.
Gastroesophageal reflux: When you eat a barbecue at night, go to sleep, which may bring trouble to the digestive system. Studies have shown that the short interval between eating and sleeping increases the risk of gastroesophageal reflux.
Eating barbecue often has the potential to cause cancer, but there is no specific data on how much it will cause cancer. The barbecue process is exposed to a variety of carcinogens such as benzopyrene. In addition to charcoal, coal fire and other burning will directly produce this substance, in the process of barbecue, the fat in the meat drops on the fire, it will also produce benzopyrene and adsorbed on the surface of the meat, especially the burnt parts. In addition, there may be another carcinogen, nitramine, in the grilled food, which is mainly produced from meat skewers that have been marinated for too long. Especially for some barbecue stalls on the street, the meat used is not fresh, and excessive seasoning is added. Therefore, eating barbecue often is not conducive to good health and has the risk of inducing cancer.
The barbecue itself is a kind of unhealthy cooking method. It is a typical high-calorie, high-fat food. The vitamins in the food are destroyed during the baking process. Eating often leads to uneven nutrition, so whether it is electric roast or charcoal grilled Food should not be eaten.
Pay attention to hygiene when eating barbecue, be careful of parasites. It is worth reminding that the processing of the ingredients of the barbecue is mostly carried out in places where the sanitary conditions are not good. The ingredients are often stained with dust. In addition, the barbecue stalls will use the used bamboo and iron labels without cleaning, and it is difficult to get health. Guarantee. When the food is heated, the food is not evenly heated, and the meat may not be ripe. The unkilled parasite will infect the human body.
Barbecue to eat healthy and prevent cancer
1. Green leafy vegetables and fruits can’t be baked overly crispy vegetables. Because it is roasted on charcoal fire, the heating time is difficult to master. After a long time, it is easy to scorch and easily produce carcinogens. Moreover, the nutritional value of vegetables and fruits is largely reflected in the rich vitamins, which can be destroyed by excessive heating.
2. Potatoes should be roasted with sweet potatoes, potatoes, and oysters when grilled with semi-cooked meat, which can increase dietary fiber. But remember, the potatoes must be roasted to a half-boiled, so that it has the effect of clearing the intestines. In addition to potatoes, some thick vegetables can also be baked, such as onions, green peppers, eggplants, carrots, etc., can provide rich dietary fiber and minerals.
3. Eat more garlic and garlic is rich in antioxidants, which plays a good role in preventing cancer. Trace elements such as strontium and selenium in garlic have strong resistance to cancer cells; garlic can also strengthen the acid secretion of the stomach, kill harmful substances and fungi in the stomach, and damage the formation conditions of nitrosamine carcinogens. Prevent cells in the stomach wall from being damaged by carcinogens.
4. Seafood must be roasted for a long time. There are pathogenic bacteria such as Vibrio parahaemolyticus in the seafood. The heat resistance is strong, and it can be killed above 80 °C. Parasitic eggs may also exist. It is generally believed that cooking seafood is the safest. If you want to eat grilled seafood, try to bake for a long time. It is best to use garlic and mustard when eating, which has a bactericidal effect.
5. Grilled meat with vegetables and wrapped in raw green leafy vegetables wrapped in barbecue, can reduce the toxicity of carcinogens. A cold dish mixed with cruciferous plants such as cabbage and broccoli is a “detoxification enzyme” that accelerates the discharge of carcinogens. It is best to eat barley tea or green tea, and it is warm and greasy. It is best not to brush the sauce while roasting to avoid too much salt. The meat can be marinated and then roasted, or the barbecue sauce can be diluted with water and applied to the ingredients.