Forest therapy refers to activities that people use leisure time to carry out in the forest environment to eliminate physical and mental fatigue, treat diseases, and keep fit. Forest healing and forest recreation are closely integrated.
In recent years, the popular forest bath in China has become a favorite leisure and fitness activity for many middle-aged and elderly people. The forest bath is the same as the air bath and sunbathing, mainly through the natural environment to regulate the spirit, relieve fatigue, and resist disease and strengthen the body. European and American countries and Japan have also established “forest hospitals”, using forest trees and flowers, extracting their fragrant aroma, using the “vitamins” – negative ions emitted from forest flowers and trees, to treat high blood pressure, emphysema, Heart disease, asthma and neurasthenia.
The best time for a forest bath is usually taken in the morning or after sunrise. This time is sunny and the photosynthesis is remarkable. The essence of the trees is filled with forest, the purity is good, the forest has the highest oxygen content and the dust is very rare. It is an excellent time.
1. Forest bath at a temperature of 20 ° C to 30 ° C. Nude, semi-nude lying on the treatment bed, starting from the first 15 minutes, each additional 10 minutes, the last 2 hours, once a day, 20 to 30 times for a course of treatment. In the subtropical zone or in the summer when the forest is overheated, it can be changed in the morning and in the breeze. The treatment should be less active to avoid excess heat. This law applies to elderly people who are weak and have limited mobility.
2. The temperature is 14 ° C ~ 20 ° C when the forest bath. The patient gradually transitions from a comfortable temperature to a lower temperature environment. The treatment time should be reduced, starting from 10 minutes, increasing by 3 to 5 minutes each time, and finally increasing to 30 minutes, once a day, 20 to 30 times. 1 course of treatment. During the forest bath, the patient can exercise properly, such as rubbing the skin or performing minor gymnastics activities.
3. The temperature is 4 ° C ~ 14 ° C when the forest bath. Because the temperature is low, you can’t adapt at the moment. You can adapt it indoors or on the balcony. The first few forest baths will not make the patient naked. It can be partially nude. Choose a day with a higher temperature, then gradually enter the low temperature forest bath. The treatment time can be shortened, from 1 to 2 minutes at the beginning, then slowly increased to 20 minutes, once a day, 20 to 30 times for a course of treatment. This method is applicable to people with strong physical fitness.
4. Walking. When walking in the forest, the walking movement in the forest is more expensive than the flat, the fatigue is light, and the fatigue is also fast. This is because the climate in the mountain is pleasant, the terrain is varied, the scenery is pleasing to the eye, and it is far away from the dust, making the mood comfortable. Refreshing. Walking in the forest can especially achieve the effect of lung washing. On the one hand, because the forest has the effect of dust reduction, in addition, some plants have the function of absorbing toxic gases and sterilizing. Therefore, the air in the forest is fresh and clean, and the dust contains less bacteria, which is good for walking. . The basic distance is 2 km per walk in the forest.
5. Do gymnastics and Tai Chi exercise. Take a deep breath in the forest against the giant wood, to vomit, to relax, and to increase the frequency and depth of fentanyl and negative ions. Can do gymnastics, yoga, Tai Chi or aerobics, aerobics, ups and downs, etc., try to sweat, to a little fatigue is better. When you are recuperating in the forest, the winter is warm and cool in summer, the temperature is adjusted, the skin temperature can be lowered by 1 °C to 2 °C, the pulse can be slowed down 4 to 8 times per minute, the breathing is more uniform, and the heart burden is reduced.
6. Push and pull exercise. Grab a certain part of the tree with your hand, and the whole body can move back and forth with the flexion and extension of the arm. It can be used to treat low back pain, and can also stretch the head, shoulders and back to eliminate fatigue.
7. Close your eyes and raise your spirits. Close your eyes in the forest, forget everything around you, and let the brain relax in a quiet environment, regulating the human autonomic nervous system. The negative ions in the forest can regulate the autonomic nerve and are extremely effective for modern diseases such as sub-health and irritability.
8. Yang Tianxiaoxiao. When you are worried, distressed, anxious, sad, or depressed due to various reasons, you may breathe short and suffocate at this time. You can let your throat open in the forest, stand upright, look up at the sky, enjoy yourself, have Ramming or calling sounds rhythmically, squeaking 1 minute every half minute to 1 minute, 1 time for 10 to 12 consecutive times, once a day. By yelling, you can inhale a lot of oxygen, increase lung capacity, improve respiratory function, increase the relaxation of the thorax, regulate the excitement and inhibition of the central nervous system, and rejuvenate the spirit.
Leisure health care
In recent years, the medical community has agreed that the main culprit in causing “modern diseases” is factors such as oppression and tension, and forests are the best environment for releasing oppression and tension. Going to the forest for leisure, so that modern people can go to the mountains and green waters, enjoy the fun of nature, immerse themselves in the green forest, enjoy the natural fragrance of the trees, listen to the sound of the pines, and make the mind wash thoroughly, and the mind will return to the original pace. The pain was removed.
Recreational health care is an excellent form of recreation, recreation, fitness, and inspiration. Leisure health care forests have different modes from the perspective of clients:
1. Youth education activities. Psychiatrists believe that the green environment can provide unique benefits to the human mind. Through the team lifestyle in the forest environment, young people can re-experience the aroma of the earth and the greenness of the earth to cultivate noble sentiments and open minds.
2. Adult recreation and fitness activities. Adults are the age of work stress and life pressure, so designing a variety of activities to help them release the sense of oppression is the main direction of the forest play area. After entering the forest, you can swim in the mountains, breathe in the fresh air, and bathe in the forest with high levels of negative ions. Inter-forest activities can be selected: search for visits, hiking, hiking, painting, poetry, woodworking, scientific research, camping, night meals, creek fishing, sports, tennis, volleyball, etc., can also plant trees, mow grass, sing Enjoy the moon or pick wild vegetables and herbs in the mountains.
3. Forest activities that enhance the interest of the elderly. As the social population ages, maintaining the physical and mental health of the elderly is an important issue. Create space for older people to participate in fun forest recreation, health and leisure activities, etc., can prolong life.
The Forest Sanatorium is a special sanatorium that combines the “forest bath” with medical science. There are two main methods for the treatment of the rest and recuperation in the forest sanatorium: First, the “environmental therapy” under the guidance of a doctor. It is basically the same as the forest bath, that is, living in a short-term forest environment, watching green forests, watching flowers, and watching grass every day. Listen to the sound of birds and spring water, walk on the soft branches and turf, you can play the role of treating diseases and strengthening your body. For patients with disc herniation, walking on the forested path with soft deciduous leaves for a few weeks can alleviate the discomfort of the spine and legs and feet; second, under the guidance of a doctor, phytotherapy, exercise therapy and diet therapy, Botanical therapy is best known. Doctors use plant-specific aromatic substances to kill pathogens such as eucalyptus and pine to treat tuberculosis, laurel to cure dysentery, and eucalyptus to treat high blood pressure, while cypress therapy, cedar therapy, geranium therapy, sedum plants Therapy can have a good therapeutic effect on heart disease, influenza, measles, meningitis, respiratory central dysfunction, arteriosclerosis, and neurosis.
It is necessary to pay attention to forest recuperation. Before dawn, especially in the morning when the fog is heavy and the air pressure is low, avoid the activities in the woods. This is because plants use photosynthesis to absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen. However, when the light intensity is insufficient, the plant mainly breathes rather than photosynthesis, it absorbs the poison gas and exhales carbon dioxide. Especially before dawn, the trees emit more carbon dioxide and have a higher concentration in the air. Exercising in the environment or doing other activities in this environment will absorb more carbon dioxide. After the day, the trees began to exhale a lot of oxygen and absorb a lot of carbon dioxide. It is beneficial to human health when going to the woods. Before going to the forest bath, you should ask if you have any history of allergies to plants and pollen. Patients who encounter a humid climate and are prone to aggravated bone and joint diseases are not suitable for forest bathing.